Hope For Men
We offer a residential living program which is aimed at transforming the whole person by addressing present life circumstances while preparing participants to live a fulfilling and godly life. The core program will require a commitment of at least 64 weeks. This time is spent in Bible classes, biblical counseling, and ministry assignment as well as acquiring life skills. The transitional phase of the program will begin at week 64. At this stage, participants either transition into Phase 5 and look for employment or into our Disciple Leadership Program, which may last up to two years. Below is an outline of each phase:
· Developing a consistent foundation with Jesus through worship and Bible study
· Gaining awareness of character through self-discovery
· Setting healthy boundaries in relationships through an intimate relationship with Christ.
· Gaining valuable tools to rightly divide and understand God’s word.
· Revealing core emotions and beliefs
· Identifying and changing faulty belief systems that drive self-destructive behaviors.
· Practical active application of the word of God in inter-personal relationships
· Releasing the shame, guilt, anger and sorrow of the past
· Introducing work principles through vocational training
· Learning Biblical leadership skills
· Setting up long-term career and financial goals
· Living out the principles of Biblical manhood
· Practicing self-sufficiency
· Pursuing employment and academic opportunities
· Re-integrating back into the community
“Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold all things are new.” - 2 Corinthians 5:17
Hope for Women
Our mission for the Christian Discipleship Program is based on our belief that the Holy Scriptures provide all that is necessary to live in a manner that is pleasing and glorifying to the God of the Bible. We believe a good foundation in God’s Word is essential to transforming lives. By helping the participants to understand all that Jesus Christ has done for each of us and encouraging them toward growth in a relationship with the Lord, we hope to equip them with the tools to live Christ-centered lives based on biblical principles.
The purpose of the Christian Discipleship Program offered at Great Falls Rescue Mission Women & Family Shelter is to bring you into a closer, more meaningful relationship with Jesus Christ. To help you become a Godly woman as set forth in the example of Proverbs 31, so that you may be a testimony as to how Christ transforms lives as you live, work, and attend church in your community.
Our philosophy is based on the belief that the Scriptures provide everything that you need to live in a manner that is pleasing and glorifying to the God of the Bible. Our goal is to ensure that you understand all that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has done for you, and to encourage you as you grow in your relationship with Him. We will provide you with guidance through learning how to live your life based on biblical principles.
We offer a residential living program which addresses your present life circumstances while preparing you to live a fulfilling and Godly life. The core program will require a commitment at least of twenty-four (24) weeks. This time will be spent in Bible classes, biblical counseling, and ministry assignment, as well as life skills and/or parenting classes. The transitional phase of the program will begin at week twenty-five (25) and may last up to 2 years.
“He leads the humble in justice, and teaches the humble His way.” - Psalm 25:9